Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog! My name is Sandy I am photographer that specializes in contemporary portraits of babies, children and families.
This blog will be used to keep clients (current or future), friends, and family updated on whats going on with my business as well as a glimpse of my personal life. My most recent work will always be found here. Please subscribe or bookmark this link and check back often to stay updated.
Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you!
Some of my Facebook friends tagged me a few months ago to write a note with "25 Random Things About Me". I thought this would be a great way to tell my blog readers a little about me, so here goes:
1. Prior to becoming a photographer I was a CPA and worked 9 years in public accounting doing corporate taxes.
2. I’ve been with my husband Chad 19 years - more than ½ my life. He was my date for my senior prom.
3. I am a total magazine addict. I subscribe to almost 15 magazines and still manage to buy some off the shelf each month. I have quite a few stacks around the house, which drives my husband crazy.
4. I’m a total morning person. I’m up @ 5:15 every morning and try to exercise or enjoy my morning cup of coffee in total peace and quiet.
5. I always root for the underdog. ALWAYS!
6. I LOVE to travel. Some of my favorite places I’ve been are Florence, Playa Del Carmen and South Beach. I’m dying to go to Bora Bora, New England in the fall, Scotland and New Zealand.
7. My favorite candy of all time is Haribo gummy bears.
8. In college, I worked as a teller at a bank and was robbed my 1st week on the job.
9. I get sucked into Reality TV – some faves are The City, American Idol, Project Runway, America’s Next Top Model and Amazing Race.
10. I love my kids and they crack me up on a daily basis.
11. I’m extremely loyal.
12. I had a huge crush on Johnny Depp (21 Jump Street days) when I was growing up.
13. Trying a new great restaurant is one of my favorite things to do. I love food, all kinds, although Sushi is a definite favorite.
14. I got sucked into the Twilight books and even dragged my husband to see the movie on our vacation.
15. I have a very hard time relaxing, my mind is always going a mile a minute.
16. I really like karaoke – not that I’m a good singer. Favorite songs to sing are “Heartbreaker” by Pat Benatar and “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes.
17. My biggest turn-off is arrogance.
18. I love to shop and have the ability to justify any purchase and help anyone else do the same– this can be a bit dangerous.
19. I feel very lucky to have such great friends and family.
20. I know its probably wrong, but I need to have my daily TMZ fix.
21. I was a blonde most my life until I dyed my hair dark brown about 5 years ago.
22. An ideal day for me would be laying by a pool with good friends, eating lots of chips & guacamole and drinking an ice cold Corona.
23. I’m a jeans addict - you can never have too many pairs.
24. I love my job as a photographer and feel so lucky to have found something I am completely passionate about.
25. Coming up with 25 random things about myself was hard and took me way too long.